Srikhand, the popular Gujarati cuisine made out of hung yogurt is a delicacy one would not want to miss. The yoghurt preparation is what makes the simple process into a little strenuous one. However when you taste the sweet, you sure would not regret.
- Green Apple – 1 no.
- Walnuts – 100g
- Grained Sugar – 200g
- Yoghurt – 500g
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Take yoghurt and fine grained sugar and mix it.
- Add the diced green apple and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Keep this in fridge for atleast 45 minutes.
- On the walnuts pour some caramelized sugar and allow it to cool down.
- Now serve it in the glass by garnishing with thin sliced apples and sprinkle the candied walnuts on the top.