Coconut is an all time favorite for the kids. They tend to eat raw coconuts in any form you give them. Well when the same delicious coconuts are added with some extra rich sweetened condensed milk, they are going to pounce on them.
Health Benefits of Coconut
Coconut has a number of health benefits that are described below
1. Instant Energy
Coconut provides instant energy to your children and is advised to be consumed before going to play or any other kind of physical activity.
2. Thyroid Function
Coconut helps in restoring the functions of Thyroid gland and strengthens its functions.
3. Supports Insulin
Coconut has positive effect on insulin production thus controlling early diabetes.
4. Increases Good Cholesterol
Coconut increased the good cholesterol level and thus helps in fighting obesity related problems.
- Tattered coconut – 400g
- Condensed milk – 400g
- Vanilla extract – 1 tablespoon
- Egg – 2 nos.
- Salt – ? tablespoon
- In a large bowl mix coconut, vanilla extracts and condensed milk.
- In another bowl mix egg whites and salt well until it form medium firm peaks.
- Oven should be preheated to 3250
- Now take the egg white mixture and pour it carefully on the coconut and done mix it too much and make them into a small cookie balls
- Upon the baking tray place the cookie balls with an inch between the balls.
- Bake it for 30 minutes and cool it.