Early mornings are a night mare for every working mom. You have to get your child ready to school, prepare and pack food for him and your husband and yourself. check if everything else is working smoothly, plan for the dropping and picking up of your child and also plan your day.
In all this hustle you end up skipping the most required nutrition in the morning to your body – Your breakfast.
Well, Here we have come up with the easiest of all breakfast preparation that needs minimal cooking and can be prepared and kept aside while you are getting your child ready to school. Try this and I am sure you are going to thank SIM.
- Delicious Level: Excellent
- Difficult Level : Easy
- Servings: 3-5
- Storing: Not recommended
- Oats ? 1 cup
- Small onion or pink ? 2 or 1 medium
- Yogurt? 3-4 tsp
- Salt ? a pinch
- Curry Leaves ? few
- Green chillies ? 1 or 2
- Take Oats in a bowl and pour 2 cups of boiling water. Cover them up.
- After 5 minutes add chopped onions ,salt , green chillies (as per your heat level) + curry leaves into the mixture leave it for 1-2 mins
- Once it is slightly warm add 3-4 tsp of yogurt
This is a quick win for all the family breakfast and great way to start the day. Also a low GI which will help us in weight loss.