20 minute exercise regime at home is the trend this past year, the reason – it works!
I am the type of person who would rather diet than exercise. Mostly, I get bored on the treadmill or EFX and listening to the same lengthy playlist sure does not make it any more interesting.
People including me want quick results with less effort and time. While this 20 minute exercise is not a shortcut it sure provides better results and I can vouch for that.
This 20 minute exercise plan is also a 21 day exercise plan that helps you stick to the routine. Each day you do one exercise and keep adding a new one every day.
So on Day 2, you will be doing exercise from Day 1 + new exercise, on Day 3 it will be exercises from Day 1 + Day 2 + new exercise and so on till 21 days.
This exercise plan was developed by Redbook Magazine and they claim within few days, you will see the inch loss.
Exercises Included In 20 Minute Regime
The exercises are a mix of cardio, core and muscle strengthening. This tricks your body into losing more weight with less effort.
There are a number of videos and charts available online for free. Download them or just print the below exercise chart and stick it on the wall.
Advantages Of 20 Minute Exercise Regime
- Studies have shown that a minimum of 20 minute exercise everyday goes a long way to make you live longer.
- While it is good for the health, it is especially good in lowering the risk for heart problems, diabetes and other ailments.
Weight Loss and Overall Health
- Everyday low intensity workout helps maintain good overall health.
- 20 minute exercises CAN build muscles. The more muscles you build, more the weight loss.
- These exercise increases the level of Endorphin, which plays an active role in relieving stress.
Less Time and Money
- Most of the exercises require no or few instruments so you don’t need a gym for this.
- You can fit this 20 minute exercise right before your morning bath. It does not need to be planned to be executed.
- The exercises are a mix of cardio, core and muscle strengthening. This tricks your body into losing more weight with less effort.
- It greatly boosts your energy for the day as well as brightens your mood.
- If you are looking to lose weight, combine this exercise with a high fiber and protein diet.
- You can even change the exercises based on your body. Some may want to focus on losing belly fat, tone their hand and thigh muscles etc.
Choose Exercise Plans That Suits You
- It increases your stamina and makes everyday activities easy.
- There are a number of videos and charts available online for free. Download them or just print the below exercise chart and stick it on the wall.
Entertaining and Motivating
- The mix of exercises are entertaining by themselves and the counts make you forget time.
- Include a friend or family member to make the exercise time more fun and to keep you motivated.
In 20 minutes, you will not believe how much you will be sweating. Make sure to keep yourself hydrated and begin with a slow pace.
Happy Weight Loss!!!
This is part of daily blogging campaign by blogchatter #UBC #DailyChatter #Blogchatter