A big thanks to #Blogchatter to have roped me into this community of bloggers, feeling really excited to be entering the A-Z Blogging Challenge this year. This is my first year and I really feel like a child getting ready for annual exams.
It was in fact hard for me to understand what all this exactly mean, however friends from theblogchatter.com din’t hesitate to explain all the small details.
I would want to earnestly post throughout the month of April, Its hard because of the vacation plans, and well thats why I think I need to take up travel as the theme.
Some rules that I need to follow are as follows
- Pick up a theme or you can randomly write on anything for the month?s blog posts.
- Each day of April is assigned a letter; your blog post title should start with that letter.
- Sunday is a holiday for the holy hardworking souls.
- You need to check out other blogs too!
- Don?t post for five days in a row, and you?re kicked out.
Its actually like a test for me because posting regularly without a break is something I need to practice. I have already chosen a theme,hoping that this would be an easy task.
Well, If you still are as hesitant as me, do not back off, this is a very good opportunity to get to know bloggers around the world. it is important to read others blogs and comment too.
Head to the official webpage- http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
Lets meet in theblogchatter
I am staking claim to A to Z Challenge along with the Blogchatter community.