Children sometimes become stubborn and do not want to eat fruits, for days like this you can instantly make a Cucumber Asian Salad sprinkle some cheese and a lot of love.
Well, if you could add some nutrients to it, wouldn’t it be the greatest of all happiness to you.
Here is a simple yet nutritious salad that both hydrates as well as boosts the energy of your children for further play.
· Watermelon – ½ a melon, peeled, de-seeded and diced
· Cucumber – 1/2 peeled and diced (1 cup into cubes and a few circular ones)
· Cottage Cheese – ½ cup diced to small pieces
· Honey – 1 tablespoon
· Lemon juice – From half lemon
· Pepper – 1 teaspoon crushed
How to Make
· Take a mixing bowl
· Add diced water melon and cucumber
· Add honey and lemon juice
· Sprinkle the cheese
· Mix well
· Sprinkle crushed pepper
· Serve garnishing with round sliced cucumber