Have you tried out every possible method to get rid of hair loss? Has your search for Best Hair Fall Treatment no ended yet?
Do you want a faster and healthier hair growth?
The answer to all the above have been dealt with the leaves of the sweet exotic fruit that is native to South America, the Guava -A common tree that is found in abundance in your neighborhood.
The leaves of this tree are used to treat hair loss, protect the hair from damage and speed up the process of hair growth.
Other than this, guava leaves are also found to be useful in the treatment of various other ailments.
Vitamins That Make Guava Leaves Best Hair Loss Treatment
Vitamin B complex
Guava leaves are rich in thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid and pyridoxine. This is the main reason for the prevention of hair loss.
Vitamin C in Guava boosts collagen activity. This is very important for faster hair growth and healthier hair.
Guava leaves contains lots of antioxidants. As antioxidants fight free radicals, it helps in preventing hair damage.
Guava leaves contain lycopene which protects the hair from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- As guava leaves help in increasing the blood circulation, massaging it into the scalp improves blood circulation in the scalp and makes the hair healthier.
- Guava leaves can prevent oiliness and dandruff in hair. It also cleans dirt from your hair and unclogs the hair follicles.
- In addition to removing the dirt, it makes your hair soft and shiny.
How to Prepare Guava Leaf Concoction
It is very simple to prepare the concoction. Here are the steps to prepare the concoction.
- Take a handful of guava leaves and put it in a liter of water.
- Boil it for 20 minutes and then remove it from heat.
- After it cools to the room temperature, strain the leaves.
- The Guava concoction is ready to use.
It is better to wash the hair before applying the guava leaf tea.
When the hair is dry, apply the guava concoction starting at the roots through the hair ends.
Massage the roots for 10 minutes.
Leave it for 2 hours and then rinse.
If possible, keeping it overnight and then rinsing it off gives better results.
Rinse the hair with lukewarm or cool water.
There are two things to remember while using this potion.
- The concoction must be in room temperature and SHOULD NOT be hot while applying it to the hair.
- While rinsing, care should be taken not to use hot water. Washing using warm or cool water is better as hot water will dry the scalp and hair.
Guava leaves are the natural solution for effectively controlling hair fall. Not only are they natural, they are also easily available and the cheapest without any bad side effects.
Regular use of the guava concoction immensely helps in controlling hair fall.
Try out the guava leaves concoction on a dull and unhealthy hair and see the visible difference, And don’t forget to let us know the difference you felt.