Getting your child to eat veggies and healthy food is something that is a big task to every mom. In fact more and more simple Indian moms keep inquiring recipes that would be loved by children. Well, we have now taken it up as a responsibility to find all these and give you. So moms! from today you can get a recipe everyday that is healthy and tasty too.
Healthy and Delicious Brown Cabbage Fritters
- Delicious Level: Love it
- Difficult Level : Easy
- Servings: 2-3
- Storing: Airtight
- Ragi powder ? 1 cup
- Cabbage ? Shredded to medium thickness
- Chilli powder ? ?- 1 tsp
- Jeera ? ? tsp
- Salt/pepper ? as required
- Oil required to fry
- Mixture ? In a bowl add the ragi powder, chilli powder, jeera, salt, water (as required)
- The mixture should be made to a thick dosa batter consistency
- Now add the mixture to the shredded cabbage
- In a kadai add oil, and begin dropping the mixture as the oil gets heated just like pakodas
- The pakodas will be separated so don?t need to separate them.
- Once it is well fried take them out of the oil, Your Brown Cabbage fritters are ready
- Serve with coconut chutney or dates /tamarind chutney.
This recipe is rich in fiber and a great way to increase your ragi flour intake in your daily diet. well the most interesting part comes after you serve, yes!children would complete it withing a few moments. try it you would love it.Happy cooking.