Have you tried baking without flour, well here is your chance to try. this no flour cookies is the best for those of you who want gluten free recipes that would not only fulfill your dietary needs but also satiates your taste buds.
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Delicious Level: Unstoppable
- Servings: 30
- Storing: Can make batches and freeze them (please do label them not more than 2 months freezing life span time)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg 70 gms
- 1 and ? cups quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt to give a kick in the taste
- Take all the ingredients of peanut butter and brown sugar and whisk until it is fluffy.
- To the mixture add an egg, oats and baking soda to the creamed mixture.
- Take a tablespoon and drop the mixture with 2? distance onto the greased baking sheet and press slightly.
- Bake at 350? for 6-8 minutes. Remove and cool them to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Your house now would be filed with an aroma you would love. These cookies are rich in fiber and protein and hence considered a very healthy snack to any age group. Just be careful with people with peanut allergy.