What do you do with an overripe banana, well; children surely would never consume them as such, especially when the skin begins to blacken. Here is a recipe you sure can try. It is not necessary to use overripe bananas only, you can use ripe bananas.
- Delicious Level: Yummy
- Difficult Level : Easy
- Servings: 3-5
- Storing: Not recommended
- Plain/Maida flour ? 1 cup
- Well ripen banana ? 2
- Milk ? ? cup
- Brown Sugar /Honey ? as required
- Salt ? a pinch
- In a blender add milk and banana; add sugar if you feel the sweetness is less.
- Blend the ingredients
- Now to the mixture add flour, a pinch of salt and run it until you get a smooth consistency.
- Heat a tawa on the stove.
- Pour the batter into small round pancakes on low heat. Once the pancake bubbles up turn them over and cook until it is light brown.
- Spread the pancake with Jam or butter or Chocolate spread as per your choice.
This recipe is very healthy and highly nutritious as Banana contains potassium and it is great for your brain especially to start your day.