Hair fall is one problem which not only causes a difference in your total appearance but also brings about general depression from within. If hair fall is a major problem to you, hibiscus flower shampoo would be a wonderful remedy. This flower is rich in vitamin C, Phosphorous, riboflavin and calcium and hence on regular usage you could get thick shiny hair along with reduction in hair fall.
If you watch carefully you would not miss the flower turning to black colour when crushed this is the property of the high carotene content it has, which plays an important role in reducing early graying of hair too.
Hibiscus flower is a great boon to our beauty treatment and it?s been used as a shampoo in olden days. This shampoo is a natural coolant and stress reliever.
A few cautions before using the flower to make shampoo
- Wash the flowers and leaves and make sure to remove all dirt on them.
- Always try to use flowers more than leaves, the carotene helps better than chlorophyll for external application.
- If you grow your own hibiscus plants try not to use any inorganic fertilizers. This would help even when you choose to consume flowers.
- If you do not have time, shade dry the flowers and store till a time till you are ready to make the shampoo.
Ingredient For the Shampoo
2) Hibiscus leaves
- Pluck leaves and hibiscus flower ? just a handful of leaves and flowers should do.
- Wash them thoroughly ? remove the pollen from the flower and petiole in the middle part of the leaf.
- Soak the leaves in the luke warm water for 10 mins.
- Take the leaves from the hot water and run through the blender along with the flowers. You will get a sticky, foamy paste.
- Apply it over the hair and leave it for 5 mins.
Please note: – you cannot store this paste. It needs to be used immediately.