Philippines is a fantasy land with beautiful atmosphere and skilful people. It’s numerous beaches, volcanoes and other scenic beauties are God’s gift to that land.
Enjoy the experiences and have an unforgettable vacation by planning well and maximizing your stay. Here are some important things to do when you plan to go and visit this land.
- Taal Volcano: This Volcano is located in the island of Luzon and is the smallest active volcano in the world. Taal Volcano and the Taal Lake are the most beautiful enchantments in the country.
- Diniwid Beach: The Boracay Island has a spectacular beach, the Diniwid Beach. Though there are 13 beaches in Boracay, Diniwid beach is the best one as it is less populated and quiet.
- Chocolate Hills: The name Chocolate Hills is because the hills that are usually green because of grass changes to chocolate brown during the dry season. The Hills are 1,776 hills located at the Bohol Province.
- Boracay Island: Boracay has been selected as the best island in the world by Travel + Lesiure. It is situated 200 miles south of Manila and a favourite tourist destination.
Tourists love to come here mainly for scuba diving, cliff diving and snorkelling. It is also a great place for windsurfing and kitesurfing between the months September and June.
5. Cebu: Cebu is one of the most developed provinces in Philippines and the Cebu city is well developed in trade, education and industry. Tourists love shopping at the local markets in Cebu like the carbon Market and Tabo-an Market.
- Snorkeling: Snorkeling in Mactan Island and Moalboal Cebu are the best because one can explore the coral reefs, sea urchins, manta rays and star fish.
- White Beach: This is also located at the Boracay Island and stretches to around three miles. It has a lot of bars, restaurants and shops to attract the tourists who come in millions. You can eat, shop and relax in this beach.
- Manila: Being the second largest city in Philippines, it has a lot of things to offer for sightseeing. The Fort Santiago, the Metropolitan Museum, Star City, Rizal Park and Marikina Shoe Museum are the famous tourist attractions.
- SM Mall of Asia: This is one of the largest malls in the world and attracts around 200,000 tourists every day. It is located in Bay City, Pasay.
- Banaue Rice Terraces: These rice terraces are 2000 years old. The specialty lies in the fact that they are carved in the mountains. People sometimes refer to this terraces as the “Eighth Wonder of the World”.
- Rizal Park: This park is located in Manila is an urban park having open lawns, gardens and monuments. This park is famous for its free live entertainment in the open air auditorium.
- Spa Treatment: Philippines has many resorts that offer different kinds of spa treatments. The treatments range from hot stone massage to foot reflex therapy.
If you want to leave your stress at bay and enjoy your vacation, visit Philippines!