Hello Readers! Here I am again with one wonderful recipe which I tried last weekend incorporating mushroom powder in it. So here I am sharing the recipe of pulao i.e rice. It reaps a whole lot of health benefits.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- One cup chopped onion
- 1 cup corn
- One cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped Mushroom
- Onecup chopped Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger-Garlic
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Few grams of Mushroom Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1.5-2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of salt
- Cilantro/coriander for Garnishing
How To Prepare :
- Heat oil in the Pressure cooker.
- Add cumin seeds. Let it splutter. Add grated ginger-garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Now add onion, saute it for a minute.
- Add carrot, corn, bell pepper and mushroom. Season vegetable with salt and Saute for a minute.
- Now add turmeric powder, mushroom powder, chili powder and garam masala. Let it cook for a minute.
- Wash the quinoa properly and add it into the sauted veggie mixture. Cook for a minute and add water.
- Cover the lid. Pressure cook this for 2 whistles.
- Let the pressure cooker cools down completely.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro/coriander.
- Pulao is ready to be served.
Health Facts About Ingredients
- Quinoa – A complete protein solution which keeps the body fuller for long time. It aids in weight loss.
- Mushroom Powder – Helpful against the cancerous cells.
- Turmeric Powder – Faster healing properties.
- Ginger – Anti-bacterial and Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon – Cleansifies body impurities.
Aren’t you excited to reap all these benefits? Well,then try this recipe soon and do share your views on comment section below.