Happiness is defined as ‘ How well a person likes the life he lives’
So how well do you like the life you are living now?
How content are you in the life you are living?
Happiness Is A State of Mind
To be happy all you need to do is – know what makes you happy.
Try this small practice
- Take your diary and Pen
- Make three columns
- Write down 10 things that make your happy in column 1 (may be person, situation, place)
- Now against each point write how that thing makes you happy (talking about a particular situation, that place reminds you of your childhood and so on)
- In column three write what will bring that thing Add to instantly to your mind ( the early morning breeze, your partners smile, coffee fragrance)
|What makes me happy||How it makes me happy||Instance That Reminds me|
|My Moms Place||Reminds my childhood days||Morning Breeze|
So here is an example
After you have written down 10 points, go through them once more, tick those that bring a smile to you.
Now close your eyes and practice.
How do you become Happy Instantaneously
Let me tell your the instant technique of becoming happy
- Close your eyes and bring the mental picture of column three.
- The morning breeze in the example – see early morning, feel the breeze, embrace yourself with the feeling and now you are reminded of the second column – your childhood days.
- You would instantly feel yourself smiling – and yes from within.
- This technique works good at times when you are really tired or depressed.
- Try it and give me your feedback.
Happiness and Me -The One Day In My Life I was Very Happy
Is there a day when you have been the Happiest?
Would you like to share it with us? We are all ears for it.
To hear your happy stories I am cohosting with Mayuri this linky party every Sunday!
I believe Sunday is the best day to start a happy week and thus its #HappySunday Every Sunday from now on.
How To Participate in #HappySunday
- Every Sunday we will give your a prompt
- Follow @Menakabharathi and @Mayuri in twitter check for the prompt on every Saturday.
- Write about your happy times in line with your prompt
- Copy paste the Html of the Happiness Badge at the end of your post
- Link up with MenakaBharathi or Mayuri
- Read Comment and share on the host or cohost links and at least two posts from the links.